Power, Mining & Industrial Facilities
Hi Tech has delivered industrial cleaning, excavation and mining services for many of the major corporations in Australia, some, since it started operations in 1991.
For these clients maintaining production in a safe environment in sometimes ageing industrial and power station plants means regular shutdown and cleaning services. Hi Tech has developed many solutions for our clients to minimise the downtime and, increase production which has resulted in the lowest long term cost and extended life of the facility. Our full suite of services means we not only clean but also removal of debris and waste through to vacuum loading. In the mining sector we have not only been integral in industrial cleaning and shut down services, our hydro demolition services have been sought after for innovative robotic technology to fast track the removal of a blade wall which was positioned in a highly sensitive area.
- Facility shutdown services
- Silo, cooling towers and tank cleaning
- Tube bundle cleaning
- Cutting of steel tanks with cold (abrasive) cutting
- Degreasing of plan floors
- Silt and sludge removal (vacuum loading)
- Ultra high and high pressure water jetting for mine wall cuts
- Non-destructive digging (pot holing)